Tools for automated testing address the issue of testing a wide range of new applications from testing data to creating test scenarios, verification of results and testing of user interfaces. We offer two modules for automated testing which can cooperate with each other and thus cover the entire testing process – QaceGen and GUI Master modules.
The QAceGen system based services are designed to address the issue of test data generation and their testing in applications.
Surveys carried out by Compuware and Ponemon Institute showed that a crushing majority of companies use real customer data for the development and testing of applications and in this way they risk the mishandling of important information.
Using generated test data in the QAceGen operating system instead of operational or “legacy data” in the preparation of testing scenarios present an efficient prevention of any security risk mentioned above as well as other risks:
- Handling of operational data or manual production of test data are very cumbersome and time-consuming processes.
- Operational data usually cover only part of the tested logic (50-60%).
- Manual production of test data is very demanding and expensive.
- Tests work with relatively large amounts of data that prolong the test cycle.
Are you interested in the QAceGen module? Click here for detailed information (PDF file).
GUI Master Module
The GUI Module (Graphical User Interface) is an application for the automation of user interface testing which speeds up regression testing significantly. As for the testing, the applications are non-specific and as well as input data they comprise a number of other “on-screen” operations, such as:
- Control of active elements (buttons, lists, check boxes, etc.)
- Scrolling on the screen (form/website may exceed the range of the screen)
- Synchronisation of screens (entering data is possible only if the screen is ready)
- Evaluation of “traffic lights” indicating the readiness of subsystems
- Evaluation of error status of the application or operating system
- Checking of formats of input fields filters
- Retrieving data from the “screen” and their subsequent processing
Are you interested in the GUI Master Module? Click here for detailed information (PDF file).