We are a consulting and technology company that places great emphasis on employee satisfaction. We offer various benefits for good and professional work. We support the professional development of our employees and provide various kinds of training for them. We know that if our employees are happy, our clients will be happy as well.
For our new projects we are looking for staff in the position of junior BI consultant for data warehousing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and data modelling rules
- Knowledge of at least one programming language – C, C++, C#, Java
- Knowledge of information technologies (XML, RDBMS, … )
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Reliability, flexibility, willingness to learn new things, diligence, openness, good communication skills
- Knowledge of English
- University degree or secondary school certificate with IT focus (the position is opened also for graduates without previous experience)
- Experience in data warehousing is welcome but not required
- Willingness to work in Prague as well as outside Prague
- Scope for personal and professional growth, including specialisation and certification for selected technologies
- Work on interesting projects in dynamic sectors of the economy
- Employment with a highly flexible company with simple management and no complex processes and administration
- Employment in a small, friendly, dynamic and young team
- Possibility to adapt your workload or working hours
- Outstanding salary
- Many employee benefits (food vouchers, mobile phone, recreation, refreshments)
Would you like to work as a junior BI consultant for data warehousing at GLOBTECH?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.